Every year, Share My Space participates in multiple academic events of the global space debris community. Some of the results of our R&D are published in peer reviewed journals.
- European Conference on Aerospace Sciences in Milan in July 2017.
Download the conference paper here.
Download the presentation slides here.
- IZEST Fall Meeting 2017 in Palaiseau (organized by Gérard Mourou, Physics Nobel Prize 2018). Slides available on the website.
- General presentation about Space debris and plasma propulsion at EDOM PhD day
- European Workshop on Space Debris Modeling and Remediation, CNES, Paris, June 2018.
The slides are available here.
- 69th International Astronautical Congress Congress 2018. 16th IAA Symposium on Space Debris.
- Acta Astronautica journal paper.
R. Lucken and D. Giolito. Collision risk prediction for constellation design. 161, 492-501, 2019.
- First International Orbital Debris Conference (IOC 2019).
Download the paper here.
Download the slides here.